We need help with:
- If you would like to contribute your time/ expertise/ or become a mentor for families, we would love you to be part of our Project Rise support team.
- You can volunteer your time, (estimated 1-3 hours a month or more). Contact us to see how you can help!
- Are you a family that could use a little support? Please contact us.
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
This complete wrap-around program provides support to individuals and families that are trapped in a generational cycle of poverty. Through this program, families living paycheck to paycheck can stabilize their finances (increase their income, reduce debt, etc), and chart a path to personal prosperity.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
- Launch this initiative.
- Launch the program and get our first class through the program (5-7 families).
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
- GRO Ash Grove now has a leader Jessica Fantozzi to launch the Project RISE program.
- The GRO team is trying to determine which organizations in Ash Grove could be part of this program.
- Miles connected GRO leader Jessica Fantozzi with Drew Deardorff and Jessica Smith with the Drew Lewis Foundation. The Drew Lewis Foundation conducts and supports the Project RISE program.
- Jessica Fantozzi met with Drew Deardoff and Jessica Smith on June 13th to discuss starting the program. Jessica Fantozzi is excited to get started and has already started connecting with volunteers who are joining the effort.
- Has found a potential candidate for the program
- Miles Check-in with Jessica about where she’s at with the project.