We need help with:
– If you would like to contribute your time/ expertise/ or become a mentor for families, we would love you to be part of our Project Rise support team. You can volunteer your time, (estimated 1-3 hours a month or more).
– Contact us to see how you can help!
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
– In every community, there are citizens living paycheck to paycheck. We recognize that some of these individuals can be more economically productive in the community if they can access a support structure.
– This structure will not only help the individuals/families be more productive but will also provide awareness. This support will possibly break down misperception for those who do not live in the “paycheck to paycheck” situation. This awareness also hopefully will help the broader community and bring more empathy and productivity.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
– Give access to the program for all families that need support and guidance. Our ultimate goal is to eliminate the cycle of living “paycheck to paycheck” and help destigmatize people who might need help.
GOALS FOR 2021
– Launch the program and get our first class through the program (5-7 families).
– This will require both volunteer and funding support.
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
– Had a successful informational BBQ event in June 2021.
– Funds secured for Project Rise
– Leader identified
– Connected with Patty Moulin
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Currently working through funding.
– Waiting to get the curriculum purchased.
– Looking for someone to take charge of the efforts.
– Connect with Amy on how to allocate the funding/ and begin the classes.