We need help with:
– Community members to get involved and help spur entrepreneurship in the minds of young and old.
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
– True community prosperity can only happen when local citizens begin to look at their communities through the lens of abundance: the abundance of ideas, innovation, and opportunities.
– This program will help support and catalyze innovation and local entrepreneurship in rural Missouri communities. The Growth In The Rural Ozarks (GRO) team is spearheading the program and is receiving support from an array of regional partners. There are three programs offered: Middle School, High School, and Create here.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
– Get all of the communities to participate in all three of the programs. Create a repeatable and sustainable program that is helping to foster rural innovation and entrepreneurship.
GOALS FOR 2021
– Launch the pilot program with local schools, with the goals to launch all three programs.
– Get a hand-full of schools engaged with the program.
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
– While in 2019, we saw limited success, we hope to refine and redeploy the program in 2020.
– In 2019, the program was launched. Thanks to our friends and partners at MSU, we developed platform and promoted the program. While in 2019, we saw limited success, we hope to refine and redeploy the prog
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Meet with the small team and determine how the program can be restructured.
– Refine the design of the program.
– Identify local business leaders to be mentors 10-15.
– Develop a brochure to share.