We need help with:
– Do you have expertise in social media? Graphic design? Photography? Videography or Writing? We could use your help to be part of our committee to help spread the “GRO” word. No threshold on time commitment.
– We would love your help!
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
– Eldon is full of people and programs focusing their energy and effort on making our community a great place to work, play, live, and learn. Some of these efforts have become our best kept secrets, but we intend to emphasize these people, programs, and efforts to celebrate all the great things that are happening in our community!
– We would like to get more people involved in the community and economic development efforts. By recruiting strong leaders, we can ensure a prosperous future for Eldon. The goal is to create a deeper level of citizen engagement and involvement, enhancing the connection to the community.
– We are driving towards gaining 3.5% of the population to be actively involved. We found that to make a change and increase momentum having 3.5% of the population is essential.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
– Create engagement and awareness through the implementation of various communication modes.
– We are striving towards the goal of gaining 3.5% of the population to be actively involved.
GOALS FOR 2021
– Launch Nucleus.
– Develop a GRO Video.
– Start a presence on social media.
– Begin a series of community events.
– Obtain 3.5% of emails
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
– The Nucleus site is now established. Team has developed a video
– Conducted “Small Town Big Heart” Service program. (172 hours; 84 volunteers; 24 emergency bags; Raised $3,800)
– Have developed an integrated outreach process. Nucleus 2.0 has been launched.
– Looking too potentially hire 2 interns in fall.
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Will add 126 emails from the fundraising group to the GRO List
– Discussed the plan moving forward. Miles and Hrishue will create templates to remind people and give a motive to fill out the survey.
– Will get interns coming in by the end of the month.