Community Outreach and Engagement
We need help with:
– Do you have expertise in social media? Graphic design? Photography? Videography or Writing? We could use your help to be part of our committee to help spread the “GRO” word. No threshold on time commitment.
– We would love your help!
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
– We aspire to get more of the community aware of all the activities and gain engagement beyond one-time participation. The goal is to create a deeper level of citizen engagement and involvement, enhancing the connection to the community. – We are driving towards gaining 3.5% of the population to be actively involved. We found that to make a change and increase momentum having 3.5% of the population is essential
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
– Create engagement and awareness through the implementation of various communication modes.
– We are striving towards the goal of gaining 3.5% of the population to be actively involved.
GOALS FOR 2021
– Launch an integrated and consistent community engagement strategy. See our community engagement scores improve next year.
– Recruit an intern
– Develop a more coordinated community outreach effort.
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
– Kailyn is getting the ball rolling and getting posts on social media.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
– Conducted the comprehensive Voice of the Community assessment to better understand what our citizens are thinking.
– Team has identified an intern
– launched the community newsletter
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Onboard the student intern.
– Begin gathering media materials.