Business Speaker Series
We need help with:
-Do you have insights and expertise that can help local businesses grow? Please contact us and share your insights at our next business speaker event.
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
– We would like to see businesses thrive in our communities. One way we can support our business leaders is by bringing to their insights and information that can help them further their business acumen.
– We also recognize that our business leaders are extremely pressed for time as such this program was created to bring virtual speakers directly to their business. The speakers we bring are from rural communities who have walked in the shoes of our local business owners and can share a perspective that can be directly relevant.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
– Conduct monthly speaker events and engage a wide array of local business leaders. Doing so would help business leaders connect with experts both within their community and across our GRO network.
– Speaker topics would include social media & marketing, business development, sales, human resource management, operations management, finance and accounting, mental health, etc.
GOALS FOR 2021
– Conduct 6-8 events and engage multiple communities in the discussions.
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
– A major win to date is having reached over 700 views on a single video of the business leader speakers series.
– Also, any of our other videos reached well over 100 views and climbing.
– Conducted 32 events to date. Content can be found here: www.gro.business911.org/business-educational-speaker-series-missouri/
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
– Conducting 10-20 events and having at a range of 3-15 people attend.
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Begin preparing for the cross-community business networking event.